Swimmy charges a commission of 30.83% on the total amount paid by you.
- Part of this commission is paid by the guest (20%)
- Another part is paid by the host (17%)
This commission is essential to finance all of Swimmy's operating costs: our team's salaries, marketing costs, computer hosting costs, VAT, etc.
As an example:
- In the case of a pool whose price per person and per half-day would be 25$, let's imagine a booking for 4 adults.
- The basic price paid by the guest would be 4 x 25$ = 100$
- To this basic price will be added 20% service fee to be paid by the guest, that is 0,20 x 100$ = 20$.
- The total price paid by the guest will be 100$ + 20$ = 120$.
- In the same way that the tenant supports part of the service fees, the hosts support the other part
- Consequently, the host will receive 100$ - 17$ = 83$.
- In total, Swimmy will receive 20$ + 17$ = 37$.
- This is where you will find the 30.83% mentioned above: 37$ / 120$ = 30.83%